Jeanné is a member of the National Association of Jewelry Appraisers (NAJA) and conforms to their “Minimum Standards for Appraisal Content” in addition to performing and writing her appraisals in accordance with the Uniform Standards of Professional Appraisal Practice (USPAP).
As shown below, she ensures your appraisal will contain the following information in addition to a detailed description and photograph of the appraised item.
- Appraiser's name and individual qualifications
- Function and purpose of the appraisal
- Statement of value and value methodology
- List of Laboratory Instruments available
- Current Metals Market
- Personal Certification of Appraisal Practice
- Glossary of Terms